The Whelan lab is located in the Life Sciences building on the University of Nottingham’s University Park campus in Nottingham, UK. We are part of the School of Life Sciences and Division of Cells, Organisms, and Molecular Genetics (COMGen).
If you are interested in positions within the Lab, email Fiona your CV, and a short statement of interest.
Currently, there are no open positions in the lab. However, we are always interested in individuals who would like to apply for scholarships or fellowships. Some options of funding opportunities follow:
- Marie Sklodowska-Cure Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Newton International Fellowships
- Wellcome Trust Early Career Awards
- AXA Fellowships
- Commonwealth Postdoctoral Fellowship
- EMBO Long-term Fellowships
- 1851 Research Fellowships
- HFSP Postdoctoral Fellowships
- NIHR Advanced Fellowship
- Dorothy Hodgkin Fellowships
- Daphne Jackson Fellowships. For those returning after a career break.
- A list of funding opportunities maintained by ECR Central
- A list of funding opportunities maintained by John Hopkins University (may be more US-focussed).